Blue Dream

Par Anne Dargenton
My love is blind
Can't you see my desire
That's the way love goes...

Instinctively you give to me
The love that I need
I cherish the moments with you
Respectfully I see to thee
I'm aware that you're cheating
But no one makes me feel like you do.

Something in you, lit up heaven in me
The feeling won't let me sleep
'Cause I'm lost in the way you move, the way you feel.

Be the ocean, where I unravel
Be my only, be the water where I'm wading
You're my river running high
Run deep, run wild. 

Baby boy, not a day goes by
Without my fantasies
I think about you all the time
I see you in my dreams.

I'm in heaven
With my boyfriend
My laughing boyfriend
There's no beginning and there is no end
Feels like I'm dreaming but I'm not sleeping.

If there's a cure for this
I don't want it
I don't want it
If there's a remedy
I'll run from it.

I see the crystal raindrops fall
And the beauty of it all
Is when the sun comes shining through
To make those rainbows in my mind
When I think of you sometime
And I wanna spend some time with you.


****
Darlin' don't say a word, cause I already heard
What your body's sayin' to mine
I'm tired of fast moves
I've got a slow groove
On my mind.

Commentaires

  1. Comme j'aimerais te l'entendre chanter...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je me verrais bien le chanter et danser dans un show burlesque très délicat...

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés les 30 derniers jours